A successful Thanksgiving dinner can be identified by the amount of leftovers from the big feast – the more the better – for post-Thanksgiving kitchen experiments! Here are a few suggestions on how to put a twist on traditional Thanksgiving leftover recipes!
1. Roasted Turkey Lasagna or Turkey Bolognese – Try a lasagna or bolognese made with that leftover turkey! A couple ingredients to liven the lasagna and sauce can be found at The Shop Agora, in-store or online!
– Tuscan Tomato Pieces with Arno Valley Giant Basil
– Lastra di Pasta Wraps – a delicious alternative to the traditional lasagna noodle!
– Organic Stringozzi – to accompany that delicious bolognese
– Casina Rossa Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2. Turkey Pesto Pastry Puffs – combine leftover turkey with one of our amazing pestos! (Or try one of our pestos to make a Turkey Pesto Panini!)
– Tuscan Basil Pesto
– Ligurian Basil Pesto
– Kale Pesto
– Apollo Fillo – for the perfect puff! (sold in-store only)
3. Turkey-inspired salads!
Suggested dressing ingredients:
– Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
– Organic Citrus Balsamic Vinegar
– Smoked Olive Oil
– Fresh cheeses out of our deli case (prices and types vary)
– Marcona Almonds – the essential accessory for any salad! (sold in-store only)
We hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Cheers!